This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 4.
• I didn't know that "Elfie Selfies" were a thing, but I'm glad they are. See if they don't enhance your holiday spirit.
• Earlier this week, we showed you how a kid stole the visor off Gus Malzahn's head after the Iron Bowl. The public shaming gave him a change of heart.
• Is it just us, or has there been a rash of coaching mis-deeds lately? It's not just us.
• Remember Heisman winner and Titans great Eddie George? He's playing Othello in the Nashville Shakespeare Festival.
• Good lord, they have stats for everything in baseball, including whether nice guys make their teammates better or worse.
• SEC attendance was up this season, a product of having 10 bowl teams. Four teams — including, surprisingly, Mississippi State — averaged at or above stadium capacity for their home games.
• It ain't over til it's over: The Warriors overcame a 27-point deficit to beat the Raptors.
• I've never seen a triple-dribble. Until now.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org