This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 4:
• Golfer Martin Kaymer has a new girlfriend. That's her in the photo. Mazel tov.
• The Philadelphia 76ers will not go 0-82. Beyond that, no guarantees.
• There's a new Terminator movie coming out, and there's a trailer. Cautiously optimistic.
• Penn State wants Jerry Sandusky to renew his season tickets. I guess he'll have to scalp them.
• This is rare: Watch Elfrid Payton airball two free throws in a row.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com