This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 5.
• The 49ers face a serious obstacle in the Seahawks, but they'll have Crystal with them every step of the way.
• Kevin Durant told a Blazers fan to shut up. I call that a win for the heckler. But the Thunder shut the fans up with their scintillating play.
• LeBron is going Hollywood. He's making a basketball comedy called "Ballers" with Kevin Hart. My prediction: Massive suck, decent box office.
• Who knew: They talk serious smack in cricket. Of course, they call it sledging.
• On the 80th anniversary of the repeal of Prohibition, 80 reasons that drinking is great. I don't necessarily endorse this, but I will link to it. And along those same lines, here's a handy holiday spirits gift guide.
• Being a mascot comes with occupational hazards, much to the delight of spectators.
• Two days away from SEC-a-palooza. Here's a preview.
• My favorite GIF of the day: A lovely lady gets repulsed by the Senators goalie spitting out his Gatorade.
• This amazing golf shot is a little old, but it's new to me. Watch and be amazed.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org