This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 6.
• Today is the 27th birthday of adorably freckled swimsuit model Cintia Dicker. Hope it's a happy one.
• Teddy Bridgewater made an insane Johnny Football-style play against Cincy, although I'm calling luck on the outcome.
• Many in the sports world are reacting to Nelson Mandela's death. Tiger Woods is one who actually met him.
• Speaking of Mr. Mandela, a Detroit news station somehow confused a dead hero with a living villain. How does that happen?
• The storied quarterback class of 2004 is losing its sheen. In other QB news, here's how each team's quarterback would look bald. Warning: Some of this is nightmare fuel.
• Somebody has finally pried Chris Petersen out of Boise. Watch out for Washington.
• Microsoft has developed a "smart bra." Still waiting for the "smart bro."
• I'm normally not a fan of cheesy wedding proposals at sporting events, but this is okay.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com