This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 8:
• True nightmare fuel: Digger Phelps dressed as a character from The Nutcracker. That's him in the photo above.
• Today's year-end list: The 50 most influential people in sports for 2014. Bad sign: TMZ's Harvey Levin made the list.
• A couple refs shared a fist bump after a Broncos touchdown. Must've had money on Denver.
• Some people see Johnny Manziel's attendance at Cavs games as a lack of dedication. People like his bosses.
• Cam Newton's Superman celebration sparked an entertaining brawl.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com