This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 9.
• The 50 most popular women on the world wide web in 2013, according to Google searches. Somehow, Jennifer Lawrence is only No. 24. I weep for our country.
• Yesterday was the snowiest NFL Sunday since 1991. Looked like fun.
• More than a game of inches, NFL football is a game of a handful of critical plays.
• This year's 50 Most Influential People in Sports. Although I don't recall being influenced by anyone on this list.
• The lasting image of Championship Saturday: Sad Urban Meyer eating pizza alone in a golf cart.
• Saints punter Thomas Morstead got his money's worth out of a rare tackle opportunity with a neck-snapping facemask of Ted Ginn.
• Nick "Swaggy P" Young's attempt to overshadow Kobe's return with a highlight reel 360 clanged harmlessly off the top of the backboard. But he still made 11 Essential Links.
• A little history was made in the chilly mile-high air of Denver yesterday: Matt Prater's record 64-yard field goal.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org