This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 10.
• There was a beach volleyball tournament involving models in South Beach over the weekend. Think about that as you trudge across an icy parking lot to work on a Monday morning.
• The Internet's full of Hot Sports Takes on the Michael Sam coming-out news. My lone link on the subject will stick to actual sports. Okay, one more: about how the team has known since August.
• More evidence that Mark Richt has lost control: Here's a picture of him being arrested by Imperial Storm Troopers.
• Headline of the Day: "Rodman Drunk, Vomited, Defecated All Over Koryo Hotel in NK." You invite Dennis Rodman over, you deal with the consequences.
• The Winter Olympics trudge along, with packs of stray dogs, dangerous courses, yellow water and Bob Costas' lazy eye. Speaking of Sochi, Steven Seagal talked about Olympic safety, because Steven Seagal.
• Over the weekend, a couple of joggers bragged to a reporter about how great it is to jog in the snow. As they trotted off, one of them totally butt-planted, to the delight of the Internet.
• Suffice it to say that Blake Griffin is happy to have Chris Paul back.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org