This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 13.
• As anticipation builds for SI Swimsuit 2014, here's a rundown of top Swimsuit rookies for each year since 1999, including Class of 2011 standout Kate Upton.
• I found this amusing: What celebrities would look like if they were normal suburbanite schlubs like us.
• Short track speed skating strategy 101: Be patient and wait for everybody else to crash.
• One blogger is already nauseated in anticipation of Derek Jeter's syrupy, schlocky farewell tour this season. I see his point, especially when I see a headline like this.
• Memphis coach Josh Pastner suspended a player for cussing. If that's the standard, a lot of people are in trouble.
• Reminder: Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. If you forget to give your honey something, make her forget that you forgot by mixing some of these Valentine-themed cocktails.
• Of a little more national significance was Tyler Ennis' buzzer-beater to beat Pittsburgh.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org