This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 13:
• The SI Swimsuit megasite includes shots of Caroline Wozniacki. What were you thinking, Rory?
• Drake is everywhere, and it's getting on people's nerves. Including Paul Pierce.
• Is Charles Barkley's shtick tired? This writer uses a lot of words to say so.
• Meet the Michael Jordans of other disciplines, from yodeling to jousting.
• Is it possible that Marshawn Lynch has played his last snap of football? Let's hope not.
• In honor of All-Star Weekend, here's Larry Bird's winning 3-point contest three-peat from 1988. He actually did a lot of clanging, but everybody remembers the raised finger at the end.
• The end of regulation between North Dakota State and Denver was crazy.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org.