This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 16.
• It's SI Swimsuit week. Here are some choice images of this year's cover models.
• An eerie fog has enveloped Sochi. I think Bond villain Vladimir Putin must be behind it.
• LeBron came down from Mt. Rushmore to participate in the highest-scoring NBA All-Star Game in history.
• This is an interesting idea: moving ice hockey to the Summer Olympics.
• Today's get-off-my-lawn moment: Mike Ditka criticized Matt Stafford for wearing his cap backwards. Mike Ditka is old and cranky.
• It's Presidents Day. Here's a gallery of presidents playing sports.
• According to Vernon Davis, curling requires more strategy than football. Vernon Davis' friends will abuse him for this observation.
• In case you missed last night's All-Star Game, here's a slo-mo recap.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org