This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 19.
• Presenting the 12 rookies of this year's SI Swimsuit issue, including Valerie van der Graaf (pictured). Wonder if there was any rookie hazing involved?
• Screen grab of the day so far: Putin reacts to Russia's elimination from the Olympic hockey tournament.
• How about some slo-mo footage of NFL cheerleaders running the 40 in their work clothes? Oh, and Rich Eisen, too.
• Texas A&M is putting in the nation's largest scoreboard — 7,661 square feet. That's three times the square footage of my house.
• I had never heard of Meng, the scariest man in wrestling. Now I'm a little sorry I have. Dude's terrifying.
• Sorry to be a hump-day buzzkill, but there's disturbing footage of Ray Rice dragging his unconscious fiancee out of an elevator. Methinks it's time to cop a plea.
• They're a little more serious about their base-brawls in Cuba. This one features a guy swinging a bat at another guy's head.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org