This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 20.
• I'm sure you've seen this, but I'm going to link to it anyway: Kate Upton's zero-gravity photo shoot/video for SI.
• Olympic luger Kate Hansen captured the essence of the Sochi experience: a wolf prowling the hall of her hotel. Some people say it's a dog, but I'm sticking with wolf.
• That whole Mayan end-of-the-world thing didn't work out, but don't fret: there's a Norse myth that the world will end this Saturday. Get ready for the Viking apocalypse.
• Speaking of Kate Upton, she joined Instagram yesterday. In 12 hours, despite posting very little, she had more than 420,000 followers.
• An errant shot from Rory McIlroy ended with a fan falling into some cactus, yielding this wince-inducing photo.
• We can all relax: Donkey basketball has been deemed NCAA-compliant.
• Enjoy Brian Williams "rapping" the Sugarhill Gang classic "Rapper's Delight."
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com