This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 20:
• For some reason, Jack Nicklaus still thinks Tiger Woods will break his majors record. Maybe because talking about it brings attention to Jack's amazing majors record.
• Speaking of the Combine, for some reason Trenton Brown's attempt at a vertical leap reminds me of Costanza demonstrating the special training shoes to the guys at Foot Locker.
• In the process of responding (poorly) to Charles Barkley's dis, NBA writer Peter Vecsey called a woman an ignorant slut. Stop digging, Pete.
• Kung Fu Panda needs to back away from the plate. The dinner plate.
• Oscar predictions, for those who care or are in a pool of some sort.
• Watch Bill Belichick use his finger to sop up gravy of some sort.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com.