This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 23:
• People are actually getting tired of Kate Upton's Game of War Twitter promotions. That's how relentless they are.
• Richard Jefferson dunked on Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, leading everyone to say, "Richard Jefferson's still in the league?"
• Clay Travis asks the important questions about last night's Oscars, like who's hotter, Bradley Cooper or Adam Levine. And here are some so-so memes from a so-so Oscars. The tweet of the night actually came from Athlon buddy @MarkEnnis.
• The Sixers' new mascot hates the Sixers. That's somehow perfect.
• Watch a chubby white Kentucky fan portray Louisville's Montrezl Harrell in a homemade video. It's weirder than it sounds.
• Watch Oregon's Dillon Brooks dunk on a passel of Utes.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com.