This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 27.
• There's a swimsuit catfight involving vintage SI cover girl Carol Alt, who called out current-day goddess Kate Upton. This is like Joe Montana calling out Tom Brady.
• Optical illusion of the day: Indians outfielder Carlos Moncrief looks like he's headed right for the kitchen cabinets.
• Weapons-grade cuteness alert: The Brewers have adopted an adorable stray dog as a spring training mascot.
• Kliff Kingsbury is more than a heartthrob. He's also a rapper.
• This is pretty scary: They found CTE in the brain of a 29-year-old former college soccer player. Better enjoy sports now, while we have them.
• The new season of Survivor includes a couple of sports figures. One of them, the Miami Marlins president, didn't survive the first episode.
• Jose Reyes can bust some pretty dope rhymes. Did I say that right? No?
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org