This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 27:
• Margot Robbie, who is slowly taking over the Internet, has a movie opening. Oh, and Will Smith's apparently in it, too.
• Some guy caught a monster catfish. Nature is terrifying.
• Borrowing a page from his idol Seve's playbook, Sergio Garcia hit a ball that was totally submerged, and made par.
• Jay Cutler has lost Jon Gruden. And Gruden loves everybody.
• Grantland had a bracket to pick the best Second Banana of all time. His name is George, and he lives with his parents. This is the second contest he's won.
• Here's the offending Kevin Stallings comment, which ESPN's cameras helpfully picked up.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org.