This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 28.
• The best part of this weekend's Oscars: lots of Jennifer Lawrence. Here's a handy Six Degrees of J-Law chart for all the nominees.
• LeBron looked like some kind of superhero last night. Or serial killer.
• A college basketball court-storming resulted in a brawl last night. Surprised this doesn't happen more often.
• Five ranked teams lost last night. The NCAA Tournament is going to be ridiculous.
• Is the "hot hand" in basketball really a thing? Apparently so.
• A Deadspin editor posted an insane cereal ranking yesterday. The commenters smelled blood in the water and attacked.
• Also from Deadspin: A hater's guide to the Oscars.
• The week's funniest tweets. The twittersphere delivers yet again.
• Vintage photos of 50 superstar athletes. Dr. J huge fro alert.
• Funny photo of the day: A squirrel feeder made of plastic horse heads.
• Jimmy Fallon and LeBron did a vintage rap video.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org