This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 3.
• Tonight is the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit TV special. Marisa Miller will be there. Say no more.
• So the Super Bowl pretty much sucked, but the Internet was quick to revel in Peyton Manning's epic fail of an evening.
• Manningface wasn't limited to Peyton last night. Although, I suspect that Eli's secretly happy that he's got more rings than big bro.
• The most exciting Super Bowl moment came when some 9/11 truther wacko crashed Malcolm Smith's press conference.
• He botched the coin toss, but Joe Namath can still pull off a fur coat like no man. Or woman, for that matter.
• One person's ranking of the Super Bowl commercials, which ranged from forgettable to stupid.
• So I wasn't blown away by the Super Bowl ads, but this local lawyer ad was pretty amazing. Jamie Casino for the win.
• Today's the 55th anniversary of the Day the Music Died. Here are 11 musical monuments to fallen heroes.
• Frank Caliendo pulled off a nice 30 for 30 promo spoof featuring Richard Sherman.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org