This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 3:
• Gronk killed it on Kimmel, reading from his erotic fan fiction and describing the end of the Super Bowl as calling for haymakers.
• Tom Brady says he would be happy to give his MVP truck to Malcolm Butler. How generous from the guy with untold millions and a supermodel wife.
• Interesting observation: Bill Belichick used the Broncos' failed gameplan of a year ago to beat the Seahawks.
• I can't stop watching this Vine: Do not leave Russell Wilson hanging.
• This news is burning up my Twitter timeline: "To Kill a Mockingbird" author Harper Lee is finally publishing a second novel.
• Watch Henrik Lundqvist head the puck to a teammate.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org.