This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 5.
• Big news, fellas: Derek Jeter and Hannah Davis (pictured) have reportedly broken up.
• It's National Signing Day, when grown men pay an inordinate amount of attention to high school students. Athlon's recruiting expert Braden Gall has lots of good stuff today, including the top 15 recruiting classes of all time.
• Can this possibly be real? George Zimmerman and DMX are apparently going to box.
• The toilets in Sochi are getting a lot of attention, and not without reason. This one is particularly amazing. Sadly, though, the visiting journalists are not feeling the love from their hosts.
• Canada's Olympians are feeling their oats. They're trash-talking Shaun White.
• The best trolls in all of sports. Although I think they're giving Skip Bayless a little too much credit by labeling him a troll. I think he actually believes everything he says.
• Watch a high school game end on an in-bounds alley-oop.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org