This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 5:
• SI has released the cover of its swimsuit issue, and resentment of Derek Jeter grows. Here are five things you need to know about cover model and Jeter gal-pal Hannah Davis.
• If you have time to kill, browse all 52 SI Swimsuit covers in the issue's history.
• Packers DL Letroy Guion had some interesting cargo in his ride, including a sizable amount of weed and cash.
• Belichick sticks up for Carroll. Smart, especially since his own management of the end of the game was not flawless.
• Today's palate cleanser: Watch a Tennessee orthodontist make 41 one-handed catches in a minute.
• The Heat committed the most absurd turnover in history last night.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com.