This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 6:
• Brian Williams got caught in a lie, and the Internet sprang into action.
• Tiger withdrew yesterday, citing an inability to activate his glutes. Hate it when that happens. If this spells the end, then Tiger can sit on his glutes and count the $1.3 billion he's earned.
• Pete Carroll cried at 4:50 am Tuesday morning. Boy, coaches keep tight schedules.
• In case you're not on Gronk overload, here he is dancing to MC Hammer.
• Chris Paul called out a lady ref after last night's game. Off to sensitivity training with him.
• I know some of you are excited for "Better Call Saul." So this one's for you.
• Tom Hanks reunited with a former co-star at last night's Rangers game.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com.