This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 7.
• SI is unveiling its swimsuit rookies leading up to the arrival of this year's Swimsuit Edition. Today's rookie: Dutch beauty Marloes Horst.
• In other Winter Games shenanigans, here's today's best headline: "Deaf Japanese Composer Who Wrote Music for Olympics Is Neither Deaf Nor a Composer."
• The story of the Games thus far: Bob Costas' disgusting pinkeye.
• Olympic GIF of the day: A luger nearly lost it but made a remarkable recovery.
• Here's a classic of the "unintentional weather pee-pee" genre. I'm sorry, you didn't know I was actually six years old?
• The week's funniest Tweets. Trust me, there are some gems in there.
• Classic proud papa behavior: A dad edited in a SportsCenter graphic over footage of his son's first basket.
• Note to TNT producers: Don't make Charles Barkley try to pronounce Jonas Valanciunas ever again.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org