This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 13.
• Celebrities continue to take to Instagram to display their assets. I'm trusting that these are celebrities; I've never heard of most of them.
• All in all, a pretty great weekend of football. Enjoy this Divisional Round remix courtesy of the NFL.
• Other weekend NFL highlights: Wes Welker looking like Dark Helmet from "Spaceballs"; the Niners' Colin Kaepernick mocking Cam Newton's Superman celebration; and Andrew Luck disgustingly spewing fluid from his mouth like a rabid Ol' Yeller.
• For his part, Peyton just wants to chillax with a tasty Bud Light.
• Tom Brady, of all people. is playing the disrespected underdog card. That's right, Tom — nobody on earth thinks the most successful franchise of the 21st century can possibly win the AFC Championship for the sixth time.
• So baseball won one in the A-Rod case. But was it worth it?
• The mid-majors continue to dazzle with off-the-glass alley-oop dunks. This time, it's Wagner.
• Sir Charles weighs in on the Patriot Way.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com