This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 15.
• So does Michelle Jenneke want to be an elite hurdler? Or is she content just being an Instagram hottie and former SI swimsuit model? Just curious; I'm fine either way.
• I really like this: Every NFL logo if it were a hipster. I particularly applaud the Bucs' "Gluten Kills" logo.
• Deadspin readers had fun with the new Cubs logo, including adding naughty bits. CSN Washington aired a picture of Clark the Cub that included the frank and beans.
• Matt Leinart sighting: Leinart says that unless Kurt Warner is coming with Ken Whisenhunt, the Titans made a bad hire.
• LeBron's latest daydream: What if I shot as much as Kevin Durant? Left unsaid: I would crush his puny stats like a cockroach.
• Given the nation's sizable unemployment rate and the number of people who have given up and left the workforce, it's unconscionable that some of these people are still gainfully employed.
• This is how every game should end: a put-back slam at the buzzer.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com