This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 21.
• Three of Australia's hottest models posed for Maxim. This post brought to you by the tourism board of Australia.
• Sad Tom Brady is sweeping the Internet. To some people, Tom's tears are too delicious.
• This is very cool: a helmet cam view of the skydiving team descending into Mile High Stadium.
• In case you're wondering where I stand on the Richard Sherman thing, I agree with this article: His over-the-top persona is fine, but what he did Sunday was pretty bush-league.
• Charles Barkley used talk of Klay Thompson's shooting stroke to make a Kellen Winslow joke. Never change, Chuck.
• Only click through if you have a strong stomach, or if you've already digested your breakfast: the most gruesome sports injuries in history.
• This one's a mind-bender: "Fight Club" with Tyler Durden digitally removed. Of course (spoiler alert) he wasn't really there, so this is how the movie actually should be seen, I guess.
• Kansas' Wayne Selden made a phenomenal play in the Jayhawks' win over Baylor.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org