This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 22.
• Alexa Vega was once a kid star in the "Spy Kids" movies. Now she looks like this. Wow.
• Norway's curling team is dressing for success in Sochi. Or else they're dressing to test those controversial Russian laws we've been hearing about.
• A Velveeta shortage? For the Super Bowl? In the two states where weed is legal? If people weren't already so baked, there'd be riots.
• Mike Tyson had his picture taken with the Abominable Snowman. I don't ask, I just link.
• If you fill out a perfect March Madness bracket, Warren Buffett will give you $1 billion. Of course, the odds of filling out a perfect bracket are 1 in 9.2 quintillion. So good luck with that.
• Tired of being irrelevant, the Yanks come out swinging: Masahiro Tanaka, seven years, $155 mil.
• Jacoby Jones was enjoying himself at the Pelicans game when a reporter tracked him down for an enjoyably awkward interview.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org