This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 23.
• Danica Patrick's new GoDaddy commercial is somewhat disturbing. Here she is in a more familiar, palatable form.
• The first-ever Pro Bowl Draft happened. Credit for trying something different.
• Team USA's Opening Ceremony uniforms are ridiculous, and not in the fun, barbershop quartet way that the Norwegian curling team's uniforms are ridiculous.
• This is fun: Current NBA players if they were '70s ABA players.
• A Michigan State commit was caught on video body-slamming a security guard. Not sure about the laws in Detroit, but I think this is frowned upon.
• Justin Bieber was arrested for DUI and drag racing. Please take your monkey and go far, far away.
• Wichita State's Tekele Cotton posterized an Illinois State Redbird last night. If this is normal behavior for Wichita State, I'm not surprised they're unbeaten.
• Chipper Jones copped to starting a forest fire in his back yard. This is what happens when old guys retire and have nothing to do.
• This guy made a Jersey snowpocalypse a little more enjoyable by videobombing a reporter with a sweet air guitar solo.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org