This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 27.
• Once we get the Super Bowl out of the way, it will be Winter Olympics time, when we'll be treated to athletes like speed skater Allison Baver(pictured). Although she won't be dressed like that.
• In honor of Super Bowl week: The 10 best players who never won the big game.
• There was football played yesterday, of a sort. DeSean Jackson provided a Pro Bowl highlight and celebrated with his mom.
• Not all refs are evil, soulless monsters. This one helped a struggling kid get to his position on the ice. Well done.
• Trent Reznor took to Twitter to express his displeasure over being cut off at the end of the Grammys (language alert). Profanity aside, could not agree more. Here's a recap of the show as a whole, including the star of the evening, Pharrell Williams' hat. Or, if you prefer (and I do), here's The Onion's take on the evening.
• A girl in a cape and a bikini top did what she could to salvage the monstrosity that is the Pro Bowl.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org