This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 28.
• January's not quite over, but here are the sports-related ladies who brightened up this cold, dark month, incluing Fox Sports 1's Leeann Tweeden.
• It's Super Bowl Media Day. Here's a reminder of what a joke it's been through the years.
• As if we hadn't all OD'd on Richard Sherman, MMQB gave him a column today. Of course, I'm the one linking to it.
• Team USA goaltender Ryan Miller's mask is pretty amazing. Looks like the Tea Party threw up on it or something.
• Chris Bosh takes a lot of abuse, but here he is doing his Carlton Banks dance and being funny and likable.
• Clay Travis has some fun with Google autofill. Unlike me, he's not afraid to type in his own name and see what Google does with it.
• One of the perks of James Franklin's new gig at Penn State: He scored an invite to tonight's State of the Union address.
• Fake or not, WWE has lost none of its ability to inspire passionate responses from its fans.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com