This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 3.
• It's the New Year, but last night was Christmas for Bama haters. Enjoy this heaping helping of Saban-freude. Another upside: We got a lot of Katherine Webb concern-face in what might have been her last moment in the spotlight. .
• A weird night in Miami: LeBron left skidmarks on the American Airlines court last night. His teammate, Dwyane Wade, blew an uncontested layup.
• Ice Bowl II: Game-time temp could be minus-5 in Green Bay this weekend. That's bad news for the game's sideline reporter, Erin Andrews.
• College football crowns its champion Monday night. Here's some BCS Championship Game trivia.
• Who knew that a pooping dog could double as a compass? We're here to educate.
• We've brought you several videos of returning soldiers surprising family members. Today, we bring you a dog who's psyched to Skype with his deployed owner.
• Some enterprising Bills fans spent an otherwise lost season posterizing opposing fans in the Ralph parking lot.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org