This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 31.
• Canada is bringing a tasty assortment of athletes to Sochi, including skeleton's Melissa Hollingsworth (pictured).
• Your official Super Bowl party drinking game, although I should warn you that it will lead to dangerous levels of consumption.
• Peyton Manning kind of annoys his teammates with his level of focus and preparation. How sad for them.
• Spoiler alert: Tim Tebow has a Super Bowl commercial that's pretty funny.
• There are lots of weird mascots out there. Warning: Some of these are nightmare fuel.
• A petite mother from Omaha put away 363 wings to demolish Kobayashi's record and win the Wing Bowl. That's 29,403 calories, if you're counting.
• Some adorable puppies predicted the outcome of the Super Bowl on Fallon. Revel in the cuteness.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com