This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 8.
• Paulina Gretzky accompanied Dustin Johnson on his golf trip to Hawaii. Naturally, Instagram has the evidence.
• Actress Michelle Rodriguez got hammered with a lady friend at the Knicks game last night. The New York Post had some fun with it. Seems like a good excuse to link to this collection of sloppy fan drunkenness.
• With Louisville's new flirtation with Bobby Petrino, Greg Doyel looks at other second acts. It's a mixed bag.
• The worst part of Yasiel Puig's recent arrest for driving 110 mph? His choice of attire.
• Here's a gallery of butchered names on Starbucks cups. Maybe a literacy test is in order before hiring a barista.
• It's Hall of Fame announcement day. Here's a sneak peek at what to expect.
• Greg Maddux won't be a unanimous Hall of Famer, but he should be. Here's a nice piece on the Professor as he coasts into Cooperstown.
• Cultures collide: A dude in a Red Sox cap catches a ball at a cricket match in New Zealand, wins $83K.
• Dennis Rodman serenaded best bud and psychotic despot Kim Jong Un on his birthday. Enjoy.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com