This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for July 1:
• It was a solid month in sports-related ladies, thanks largely to the World Cup.
• While you pretend to work prior to today's knockout match with Belgium, read a primer on today's opponent.
• Another time-waster: Gaze on this photo of what one commenter calls "Mount Douchemore."
• Here's the story of that "I believe" chant, which came from the Naval Academy.
• Aaron Hernandez is Mr. July in this Florida Gators calendar. Available at Target.
• If it's July 1, that means that Bobby Bonilla just got another $1,193,248.20 from the Mets.
• One last piece of World Cup prep: this tasty hype video.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com