This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for July 14:
• To the victor goes the spoils: Germany's Mario Gotze celebrated with smokeshow WAG Ann Kathrin Vida Brommel.
• It's time for SEC Media Days. Here's a fun sampling of quotes from past years, including the wisdom of one Lester Miles.
• Interesting account of SI's LeBron exclusive. It was so exclusive, even the mag's ad sellers didn't know.
• Monday morning buzzkill: A long, sobering account of a sexual assault on a college campus involving an athlete.
• I'm not a Family Guy fan, but I gotta admit that this guy nails his Peter Griffin impersonation.
• Interesting detail from this Mickelson story: He drank a $40,000 bottle of wine out of the Claret Jug.
• This is strange: KISS is starring on MLB-themed t-shirts.
• One legend pays tribute to another, as Jordan honors Jeter with this star-studded commercial.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org