This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for July 16.
• Tennis star Agnieszka Radwanska was a representative for a Catholic Youth Movement called Youth Crusade. Then she posed nude for ESPN and promptly lost the gig. That's one of the offending photos to the right.
• The most interesting moment of last night's Home Run Derby came when a fight broke out in the stands behind Mike Piazza's massive talking dome. In case you care about the actual competition, Yoenis Cespedes won impressively.
• Bartolo Colon accidentally slapped Robinson Cano's kid, resulting in a hilarious GIF. (Hilarious if you like to watch a little kid get accidentally slapped.)
• Jimmy Fallon sent Matt Harvey onto the streets of New York to ask random people their opinions of Matt Harvey. The results were amusing.
• This is kinda fun: A blogger eviscerates Mark May for criticizing Johnny Manziel. Note to armchair critics like May: The Internet has a long memory.
• So who's most likely to stir things up at SEC Media Days? Here are 12 candidates.
• This photo of Charlie Weis must be seen. A mere description can't do it justice.
• This link has nothing to do with sports, but Florida Man, the world's worst superhero, has really outdone himself this time.
• Today's useless bit of knowledge: Rick Pitino is a fan of rapper Pitbull.
• This awesome little Rockets fan is adorably excited about Dwight Howard's arrival and wants Shaq to know about it.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org