This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for July 16:
• Photos have surfaced of Kate Upton's Mexican vacation with Justin Verlander. No wonder Verlander's been distracted this season.
• Over in Liverpool, John Daly is honoring the game and its traditions the best way he knows how: with SpongeBob pants.
• Yeah, Jeets: The word Jeter was spoken 100 times in last night's broadcast. Here are all 100.
• Adam Wainwright admitted to grooving a couple of meatballs for Jeter, and all hell broke loose on social media. Though some would argue that the incident exposed the All-Star Game for the farce that it is.
• The Ol' Ball Coach is still winning at life, as he proved at SEC Media Days.
• Floyd Mayweather on Ronda Rousey: "I don't know who he is."
• Some Internet wizard edited LeBron into a classic Dumb and Dumber scene.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com