This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for July 17.
• Essential 11 favorite Kate Upton has done a photo shoot for Redemption Choppers, a custom motorcycle company. The results are intriguing.
• Mo stole the show at last night's All-Star Game. In a classy move, his fellow All-Stars allowed Rivera to take the field alone for warm-up tosses. Chill-bumps ensued. The game also yielded the most surreal piece of video I've seen in a while: Prince Fielder legging out a triple while Tim McCarver reads the words to Metallica's "Enter Sandman."
• The power of Twitter: An idiot ran onto the field and got bodyslammed because he got 1,000 re-tweets.
• Johnny Football was the headliner today at SEC Media Days, where he was grilled for acting like a 20-year-old. Which he is.
• Speaking of Manziel, does Texas A&M have the SEC's best backfield? That Kevin Sumlin is building a monster down in College Station.
• Speaking of A&M, Nick Saban hasn't forgotten. And neither will his team. You've been warned.
• Keith Olbermann is returning to ESPN to host a talk show on the Deuce. I give it six months until he hacks off the wrong person again.
• Lindsey Vonn Dufnering? Lindsey Vonn Dufnering, with the man himself.
• Bubba Watson has mastered the photobomb, to the point that he's the one in focus.
• Florida D-lineman Dominique Easley had never heard of Bear Bryant and asked if it was some sort of cartoon. I blame our educational system.
• Enjoy Mariano Rivera's last All-Star Game entrance.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com