This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for July 22.
• It's late July, meaning that football season is a little over a month away. Here's a cheerleader gallery to while away the dog days.
• The most athletic couples in sports. Undoubtedly, agents are already lining up to sign their spawn.
• Florida linebacker Antonio Morrison was arrested for barking at a police dog. Will he now find himself in Will Muschamp's doghouse? (rimshot)
• Deadspin brings the goods today. First, there's George Brett eating baby food in slow motion. Then you have jiggling breasts at a Brewers game — just not the kind you want to see. Finally, there's no brawl quite like a badminton brawl. See for yourself.
• MMQB, Peter King's vanity project, has launched. Gotta admit, I'll be a frequent visitor.
• The SEC Media Days offered the usual coach-speak and pablum. But we had a translator on hand who tells us what they really meant.
• A sneaky Red Sox fan conned a Yankees coach out of a foul ball. Well played, son.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com