This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for July 23.
• A countdown I can get on board with: Ranking the 50 Most Famous WAGs in sports history. Kate Upton (pictured) is only 17th, so you know it's a strong list.
• Aaron Rodgers once bet a guy his salary via Twitter that Ryan Braun was clean. Let's see if A-Rod is a man of his word.
• Presented without comment: Dashcam video of Antonio Morrison barking at a police dog.
• Sage advice: Let's all relax and let Johnny Football do his thing.
• An update on the guy who has 22 kids by 14 women. He might get a reality show, and he's about to become a grandpa at 33. Nice to see responsible behavior rewarded with fame and fortune.
• Ray Lewis treads lightly on the subject of Aaron Hernandez. I think that's probably wise.
• Apparently, Larry Legend is still money from three. But does he still have his amazing hops?
• Today's odd coupling: Mr. Cub joined Pearl Jam onstage.
• SI's Richard Deitsch got people to share photos of their happiest moments via Twitter. The results are heartwarming.
• The grandson of a Brewers coach wanted his money's worth on his first pitch: 60 feet, six inches. Or, in his case, about two feet.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org