This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for July 23:
• LeBron sent cupcakes to his neighbors in Ohio to apologize to the media frenzy. My neighbor leaves me anonymous notes about my dog's barking.
• The reigning champ of insane ballpark concession fare: The Rays' four-pound burger. By my math, that's equal to 16 McDonald's Quarter Pounders.
• The AP Twitter account used some careless wording to cause a minor Twitter freak-out. Related item: Proof that minor typos can change the meaning of things significantly.
• Watch a couple of kayakers get lifted up by a whale. Somewhat terrifying.
• Watch Hanley Ramirez and Yasiel Puig videobomb some poor reporter.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com