This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for July 24:
• Hey Bieber: Leave Kevin Durant alone.
• Literal mud-slinging: Fred Davis is accused of throwing dirt at his ex-girlfriend.
• More NFL news: Two-game suspension for Ray Rice. I guess his girlfriend's apology for getting knocked out was a mitigating factor.
• A by-product of the NFL no-huddle trend: No more fat refs.
• Nik Stauskas ate s'mores for the first time. Judging from his expression, it was a transcendent experience.
• This is going seriously viral this morning: Frank Caliendo reads LeBron James' essay in the voice of Morgan Freeman.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org