This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for July 25:
• Instagram has gone from novelty to national treasure thanks to models like Kayla Lewis and photos like these.
• So apparently, life in the Ohio State marching band is like Caligula's palace.
• Walter Payton would have turned 60 today. Click here to remember just how great he was.
• Another question: What does the Ray Rice wrist slap say about the NFL's attitude toward women?
• Today in irrelevant roided-up '90s has-beens: Jose Canseco is dead to Mark McGwire.
• Like a scene from "Fletch": A minor league GM got a prostate exam during the seventh-inning stretch while singing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame."
• Ryan Raburn made the worst throw in the history of throws. Carly Rae Jepsen called to say you're doing it wrong.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org