This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for July 28:
• This should help with your case of the Mondays: 40 hot Instagram photos from last week.
• Catnip for grammar nerds like me: Greg Maddux's Hall of Fame plaque has a grammatical error.
• Now that Tony La Russa is safely ensconced in Cooperstown, he's comfortable letting in the cheaters.
• Joe Torre forgot to mention George Steinbrenner in his Hall of Fame speech. Zombie Steinbrenner then tried to fire him.
• Stephen A. Smith had a bad week last week. At this point, for Stephen A. it's all about damage control.
• An NFL bigwig took a shot at justifying the Ray Rice suspension. It didn't go well.
• Dale Jr.'s mom sent him a funny post-race text, although she apparently thinks congratulations is spelled with a "d".
• A volleyball player from Kazakhstan has been deemed "too attractive" and "distracting to fans." She's cute, but if this is what passes for outrageous hotness in Kazakhstan...
• If you've got a few minutes, watch Frank Thomas' emotional Hall of Fame speech.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com