This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for July 29:
• This one's for the nerds: The 100 Hottest Cosplay Girls of Comic Con 2014.
• The 30 most ridiculous MLB fan tattoos. Regrets, they've got a few.
• Speaking of Toronto, the Jays' Melky Cabrera broke a winshield outside Fenway with a mammoth home run.
• Watch an amazing 41-shot ping pong rally. Anyone think ping pong isn't a sport?
• The Bachelorette picked her dude last night and then got outed for being kind of a tramp. I'm shocked, I tell you.
• A longform read about baseball's hyper-sexual bro culture. (Language alert)
• This Texas kicker's hair is a cascade of wonder. Harry Styles, he's coming for you.
• Watch a jorts-clad Japanese actress/martial artist break cinder blocks with her head prior to a baseball game.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com