This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for July 3.
• In honor of our nation's 237th birthday, here's a gallery of famous ladies in patriotic bikinis and other assorted red, white and blue outfits.
• Homer Bailey doesn't always pitch shutouts, but when he does, they're no-hitters. He's the sixth pitcher to toss MLB's two consecutive no-no's. Here are the highlights of last night's gem. Of course, in the afterglow, Bailey had to go and drop an f-bomb.
• An MLB career ended yesterday because of drugs. Not a player; an umpire.
• A minor league player hit what he thought was a game-winning walk-off single. He was tragically wrong.
• Pictures of babies doing kegstands. We in no way condone this behavior, but we will link to it.
• One of 2013's intriguing subplots: Is Texas A&M here to stay?
• They don't love A-Rod in Charleston any more than they love him anywhere else.
--- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com