This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for July 30.
• Here's a countdown of the hottest golfers to appear on The Golf Channel's Big Break reality show. My takeaway: I gotta start watching Big Break.
• Ranking the SEC coaching staffs. Not surprisingly, it's pretty similar to the actual rankings.
• Not everyone can say they broke a record held by Hank Aaron. Jason Giambi can.
• It's Packers training camp's most popular interactive game: Eddie Lacy - Fat or Not Fat?
• Clayton Kershaw is upset that Pluto is no longer a planet. His great uncle discovered it, after all.
• The trend toward personality-branded sports websites continues: I see your Peter King website and raise you a Peter Gammons.
• Josh McDaniels says Tim Tebow is in New England to play quarterback. If that's true, Tim Tebow may not see the field in 2013.
• The ump blew a call in last night's Rays-Red Sox game. As a result, the Rays are in first this morning.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org