This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for July 30:
• Throwback Wednesday: 2003 SI Swimsuit cover girl Petra Nemcova has still got it at age 35.
• The umps screwed up royally in a KC loss, and had no explanation for their gaffe.
• Scouts discovered some art school kid who throws 100 mph. Sounds like a bad movie pitch. Is he also a golden retriever?
• Price, Lester et al: A trade deadline primer.
• Clash of the Titans: The Cubs and Rockies played a 16-inning marathon, with a backup catcher getting the win.
• Orlando Bloom tried to punch Justin Bieber at a club in Spain. We're all Team Bloom, right?
• Why I don't gamble: Watch a poker player's horrific elimination unfold.
• Best news of the day (besides somebody taking a swing at Bieber).
• Watch a sharknado hit Citi Field in this clip from "Sharknado 2."
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com