This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for July 8:
• According to her Instagram account, Bar Refaeli spent the weekend jumping around in a bikini.
• Ever wanted to see Prince Fielder naked? The new ESPN Body Issue is scratching that particular itch. To borrow a phrase from Seinfeld, that's not good naked.
• A fan shown sleeping at a Yankees game is suing ESPN for $10 million. In his defense, it really wasn't a flattering image. Wonder if I'm risking a subpoena by linking to it?
• This is old, but still funny: The White Sox had a white poncho giveaway, and a Klan rally broke out.
• Something for the nerds: J.K. Rowling published a new Harry Potter story on her website.
• The cops are out of control. This one prevented Hunter Pence from catching a foul ball.
• That crafty old Derek Jeter is getting by on his wits these days.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org