This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for July 9:
• In honor of Germany's historic 7-1 beatdown of Brazil, enjoy this slideshow of German superfans.
• Brazilians waxed: Germany's first-half explosion took out the host country at the World Cup. While it was happening, one kid captured the mood of an entire nation.
• This is hilarious: An anti-gambling ad backfires with Germany's huge win.
• Schadenfreude alert: As the rout grew, so did the audience.
• College football's All-Freak Team: physical anomalies at every position.
• Advanced stats have made their way to Ultimate Frisbee. What's next, calculating WAR for duck-duck-goose?
• Have a hankering for a two-foot taco? The Rangers got you covered.
• Germany's goals get the Jim Ross treatment.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org